[vetsinag] Fall Planting & Harvest Potluck

Jon Turner wildrootsfarmvt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:02:28 MDT 2019

Happy Autumn Everyone,

It's been busy gearing up for the change of seasons, but we wanted to
invite you to our Fall Planting and Harvest Potluck next Saturday the 21st.
        We will be planting trees in the community forest garden and doing
some lay out for the hillside orchard.          This is an opportunity for
you to get your hands in the soil and assist in building a resilient food
system and wildlife corridor.

After lunch, we will go on a farm tour where and learn about the
agro-forestry practices we have been developing over the last four seasons.
     The gathering will conclude with an improv performance with members of
the Middlebury College Choir.

Right now we are scheduled for 930- 300.     Kids and families are
welcome.  There is no cost to the event, but we do ask that you bring a
dish to share for lunch.  We will be in the field rain or shine (there will
be a fire with cider going, as well as overhead cover).

Please feel free to share the invite and posters.   We hope to see you on
the farm

Jon

-------
Jon Turner