[vetsinag] Spring Homestead Weekend Re-schedule

Jon Turner wildrootsfarmvt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:21:58 MDT 2020

Hi everyone.

Due to the unfortunate circumstances of the current outbreak and the
unforeseen trajectory in our region, we are rescheduling our spring weekend
with a tentative date planned for May 2/3.

After receiving feedback from the majority of those involved as
teachers/presenters, it is of the consensus that we should air on the side
of caution.

With this said, we are continuing to move forward this season with annual
vegetables, perennial plantings and rotational grazing for our goats and
pigs.  Understanding that we are in a position to grow food for the
community and not all are able to have gardens, we are here for you and are
more than willing to donate fresh vegetables once they are at a harvestable
point.

As more details pan out towards the new date, I will certainly keep you
informed.      On a plus side to it all, our t-shirt samples are done and
we are quite excited about them.   Photos will be on on Instagram for your
viewing

Please be safe out there everyone.  We hope that you stay healthy and up in
spirits.

Be well

Jon

--