[soilforwater] Shannyn Gump Intro

Shannyn Gump nynrocks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:20:57 MDT 2021

Hello all,   My name is Shannyn Gump, I run Nyn Acres Farm in western New Mexico and have just acquired additional acreage to help us grow our regenerative grazing program.  Our farm currently follows regenerative and biodynamic farm practices and sells organic eggs and produce at our local Farmers Market.  We also sell naturally raised pigs and hope to be able to offer beef soon! For the past ten years we have also been a host farm to dozens of interns and volunteers and love sharing what we have learned about living in this tough climate.  I would love to learn from others about improving the soil in our area.

Rock on,
Shannyn Gump