[montanafood_ag] A Listening Session to Help Shape Future Innovation in U.S. Agriculture

Kristina Hubbard kristina at seedalliance.org
Wed Jun 17 08:47:37 MDT 2020

Hello, all,

The USDA is collecting public input on the biggest challenges and opportunities facing food and agriculture over the next 10 to 30 years. Please join us for a virtual listening session to share your ideas on how research can help optimize productivity and resilience, strengthen economic viability, and decrease negative environmental impacts of our nation's farms and ranches. Your input will be provided to the USDA to inform its Agricultural Innovation Agenda.

More details below and at the registration link.

Thank you for making your voice heard!

My best,

Kiki Hubbard
Organic Seed Alliance
A Listening Session to Help Shape Future Innovation in U.S. Agriculture
When: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. MT / 12:00 p.m. CT / 1:00 p.m. ET

Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6640983569168787472

Please join us for a virtual listening to help shape agricultural research priorities for the next three decades. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities for optimizing agricultural productivity and resilience, strengthening economic viability, and decreasing the environmental impact of our nation’s farms and ranches. This listening session is co-hosted by the National Center for Appropriate Technology and Organic Seed Alliance in partnership with the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition. Your input will be shared with the USDA to directly influence the department’s Agricultural Innovation Agenda, including objectives for public- and private-sector research and development. We will also help participants submit their own comments directly to USDA.