[montanafood_ag] Fw: Local Food Promotion Coordinator- LCCDC job opening

Tammy Howard tammyh at ncat.org
Mon Mar 23 11:31:18 MDT 2020

________________________________
From: Jan Tusick <jan.tusick at lakecountycdc.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 10:35 AM
Subject: Local Food Promotion Coordinator- LCCDC job opening

Hi all,

I do know times are crazy right now but if you can share the attached job opening through your listserves I would be most appreciated. If you would like more information please call my cell- 406-250-6772.

Jan Tusick- Center Director
Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center
-          A division of Lake County Community Development Corporation
407 Main Street
Ronan, MT 59864
(406) 676-5905
www.mmfec.org