[montanafood_ag] 10th Annual FRESH! Food Forum on 3/14/2020

Mike Dalton sunburstunlimited at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:40:10 MST 2020

Thanks for helping us get the word out for our Forum on Saturday, March
14th.  We have 6 classes taught by local Master Gardeners and a Kids' FUN
Forum, featuring 12 activity stations to learn about nature, healthy
eating, gardening, etc.  A great day for adults and kids!

Flyers attached.

*Mike (aka Captain Compost)*

Michael (Mike) Dalton, Executive Director
Sunburst Unlimited, Inc.
Gardens from Garbage
1917 1st Ave. N.
Great Falls, MT 59401
406-868-2359
*We envision a world of sustainable fresh & local food communities*.
*www.gardensfromgarbage.org <http://www.gardensfromgarbage.org> *

*Are you a member yet?  If not - PLEASE JOIN with us in providing a
sustainable local source of fresh food!  See the website for a membership
form...*
[image: image009.png]
[image: Description: C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\know your farmer.png]