[montanafood_ag] Farmer-Chef Connect Event in Missoula - Dec 9

Kim Gilchrist klgilchrist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:08:03 MDT 2019

Calling all chefs and producers in the Missoula foodshed! If you are ready
to participate in farm-to-table restaurant sales, consider registering
for *Partners
on the Plate: Connecting farmers and chefs for a perfect pairing*.

Join the Community Food and Agriculture Coalition for a food-focused happy
hour event to promote local ingredient sourcing and build relationships
between farmers and chefs.

When: Monday, December 9, 5-7 pm
Where: Missoula
What: Short keynote speech, drinks, and connections

Limited spots available! Register by December 2nd to reserve your spot and
get directions. We ask you a few questions, too, so we can find your
perfect pairings. Register Here:
https://s.surveyanyplace.com/s/partnersontheplate
<https://s.surveyanyplace.com/s/partnersontheplate?fbclid=IwAR1mVNahegMRHJIVqZe88F0IcmLj3Hmbakwd5vXPbQImSDYoM_8UoXm4mYA>

Call CFAC at 406-926-1004 with any questions. Please pass this on to anyone
you think would be interested!
[image: pop-invite-final.jpg]

Virus-free.
www.avg.com