[montanafood_ag] Field Tested Mini Grants for Montana Specialty Crop Farmers

Dave Renn dave at farmlinkmontana.org
Mon Oct 21 12:01:32 MDT 2019

The Community Food and Agriculture Coalition (CFAC) is accepting Field Tested mini-grant applications through November 1.  These grants are funded via the Montana Department of Agriculture and are designed for beginning specialty crop producers with operations that could benefit from up to $5,000 in funding for on-farm efficiencies and production improvements. Apply for your farm and help spread the word to farmers who would benefit from this program.

Full details are on our website<https://www.missoulacfac.org/programs/farmer-support/field-tested-mini-grants/>, and the application is available right here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSel_rWbhREAB5UfKBnFmeJCOjBqSZS5pvl6OWesdCR6f23Oow/viewform>.

Notes on the process (quick and simple):
-Apply by November 1
-Required Application Review Meeting (phone or in-person) with CFAC Staff, week of November 11-15
-Get notified by December 1

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Shay Farmer

Regional Food Access Coordinator

shay at missoulacfac.org<mailto:shay at missoulacfac.org>

Dave Renn

Beginning Farmer & Rancher Program Director

Community Food & Agriculture Coalition

missoulacfac.org<http://missoulacfac.org> | 406.926.1004 | he/him