[montanafood_ag] 3000 watts of portable solar that folds up

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Nov 20 10:46:15 MST 2019

Building a better world one brick at a time.

Rather than commanding people what to think or being angry at the bad
guys, I am trying to change the world by sharing thousands of small
tidbits of information.

Today's bit is a trailer that can be moved to worksites and the solar
panels can fold up around the trailer during transportation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3OVX2j7gQA

This is a bunch of us near missoula working every day to make a small
difference.

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email