[montanafood_ag] Multiple Agricultural Opportunities at Windy Acres Farm in TN

Anna Jones-Crabtree anna at vilicusfarms.com
Wed Dec 4 09:43:30 MST 2019

See below and share. These opportunities are with Agarian Trust which has been furthering some very unique land ownership models.

Anna Jones-Crabtree, PhD.
  (406) 459-9944 (cell)
  (406) 394-2469 (farm hq)

®
“Stewards of the Land"

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Ian McSweeney <ian at agrariantrust.org>
> Subject: a favor
> Date: December 4, 2019 at 8:09:48 AM MST
> To: Anna Jones-Crabtree <anna at vilicusfarms.com>
>

> Hello Anna,

I hope you are well.  Could you please share out the following to your networks.

Below is a posting for some job openings at Windy Acres Farm, a founding farm of the Middle TN Agrarian Commons.  The Middle Tennessee Local Food Summit  <https://tnlocalfood.com/>provides a good picture of the region.  Could you please share this out and post where you can.

https://agrariantrust.org/news/multiple-job-opportunities-at-windy-acres-farm-tn/ <https://agrariantrust.org/news/multiple-job-opportunities-at-windy-acres-farm-tn/>

Thanks,

Ian