[montanafood_ag] Fwd: Organic/Produce Safety Inspector Position

Jackie Heinert jheinert at aeromt.org
Wed Oct 17 12:42:20 MDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarchet, Andrea <Andrea.Sarchet at mt.gov>
Date: Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Organic/Produce Safety Inspector Position
To: AGR Food Safety <FoodSafety at mt.gov>
Cc: Webster, Georgana <GWebster at mt.gov>, Tyanich, Ed <ETyanich at mt.gov>

Good morning,

Please see the job posting
<https://mtstatejobs.taleo.net/careersection/200/jobdetail.ftl?job=18141734&tz=GMT-06%3A00>
for the Organic & Produce Safety Inspector and share with anyone you think
may be a great fit! This is a brand new position based out of Helena and
the closing date is Monday, October 22nd. My apologies for the short
notice, we didn’t know it would be closing this soon. Feel free to give me
a call or pass my contact info along if you have any questions about this
position.

Thanks!

*Andrea Sarchet*

*Food Safety Coordinator*  | foodsafety.mt.gov
<http://www.foodsafety.mt.gov/>

*Montana Department of Agriculture* | agr.mt.gov <http://www.agr.mt.gov/>

406.444.0131

--
*Jackie Heinert <jheinert at aeromt.org>*
Local Foods Systems Coordinator--AERO

*The mission of AERO is to empower communities to nurture and promote a
more sustainable Montana. We envision **a future where all Montanans have
access to clean energy, healthy food, sustainable agriculture, **and a
network that provides leadership, resources and advocacy.*