[montanafood_ag] Bozeman Winter Farmers' Market this Saturday, October 6th!

Bozeman Winter Market wintermarketbozeman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:58:54 MDT 2018

Hello local agriculture lovers!

Yes, this season has a couple of back to back markets. Why? The Emerson had
events booked on the weekends we don't have a market. Our choice was to
either have markets back to back or not have a market at all. In honor of
the bountiful fall harvest, we chose to have back to back markets. Area
farmers are bringing in (literally) tons of produce and need as many
opportunities as possible to sell it. Embrace the season and take advantage
of all the produce available!

See you this Saturday between 9 am and 12 noon in the Emerson Center
Ballroom in Downtown Bozeman.

*October 6th Vendors:*
*Vegetables:*
Gallatin Valley Botanical
Amaltheia Organic Dairy
Strike Farms
Terra Greens Produce
Three Fiddles Farm
Root to Rise Gardens
Three Hearts Farm
Chance Farm
Root to Rise Gardens
Thornhill Farm
Sun Ray Aquaponics

*Apples:*
Multiple vendors
*Fresh Eggs:*
Willow Bend Produce
Black Dog Farm
Gallatin Valley Botanical
Amaltheia Organic Dairy
*Meat:*
Half Circle Ranch Beef
Amaltheia Pork
Bar 77 Beef
Borderline Lamb
Black Dog Farm Chicken (and Thanksgiving turkey pre-orders)
*Wild-Caught Fish:*
Kvichak Fish
*Goat Cheese:*
Amaltheia Organic Dairy
*Honey:*
Bozeman Honey Company
*Fermented Vegetables, Jams & Canned Goods:*
Red Hen Jams
Roots Kitchen and Cannery
*Montana Grains and Oils:*
Biomega (Oils & Seeds)
Sister’s Gluten Free (Oats)
Timeless Natural Foods (Grains & Lentils)
*Bread & Baked Goods:*
Stella Bakery
The Gallatin Gourmet
Sister’s Gluten Free
Willow Bend Produce

*Hot Breakfast:*
The Gallatin Gourmet
*Beverages:*
The Friendly Flower tea blends
Treeline Coffee
Dean's Zesty Booch
*Soaps & Salves:*
Camp Creek Soap
The Friendly Flower
Velvet Creek Soap

*Flowers:*
Gallatin Valley Botanical
Thornhill farm
Three Hearts Farm
*Other Rad Vendors:*
Montana Salt & Spice Company
Happy Trash Can (Curbside Composting)
Artisanal Montana Wreaths
Vermont Maple Syrup

--
Stephanie Archer
Market Manager

*2018-2019 Winter Market Dates*

September 15 & 29
October 6 & 27
November 3 & 17
December 22
January 5 & 19
February 9 & 23
March 9 & 23
April 6 & 20
May 4

If you’re looking for an immediate response, please text (406) 579-9382.