[montanafood_ag] Volunteer to serve Summer Lunch throughout Gallatin Valley this summer

Lyra Leigh-Nedbor lyra at gallatinvalleyfoodbank.org
Thu May 10 13:45:53 MDT 2018

Are you looking for a family friendly way to get involved with the
community this summer?
‚Äč

Summer Lunch provides nutritionally-balanced meals to local children during
the summer months at 12 meals sites across the valley.  In 2017 we provided
23,000 meals over June, July, and August and anticipate Serving
approximately 600-700 children per day in 2018.

Summer Lunch would not be possible without the many generous volunteers
that help us serve meals across the valley.  Join us for a rewarding kid
friendly experience by serving at a summer lunch site.  The volunteer
commitment for meal service is generally 2 hours (11:30-1:30ish) and
children are welcome to join in the fun.  We also have other volunteer
opportunities and times with Summer Lunch if the lunch hour does not work
for you.

If you are interested in volunteering with us this summer please contact
Lyra Leigh-Nedbor at summerlunch at thehrdc.org or visit:
https://gallatinvalleyfoodbank.org/get-help/summer-meals/

--

*Lyra Leigh-Nedbor*