[montanafood_ag] Upcoming PSA trainings

Jan Tusick jan.tusick at lakecountycdc.org
Sat Jan 20 09:14:51 MST 2018

Hello all,

Attached is a save the date flyer for the upcoming Produce Safety Alliance training Lake County Community Development is delivering in collaboration with the Montana Department of Agriculture. Lead trainer David Wise has extensive experience in on farm food safety education and he will be joined by trainers who have completed the Produce Safety Alliance Trainer curriculum. The course will fully meet the FSMA on farm food safety training requirement for producers who are not exempt. It also prepares any producer to gain understanding of risk management of on farm food safety.

I would appreciate you support in getting the word out for the training. I will be sending an updated flyer with registration information and the Kalispell site and date by the end of the month.

Thank you for all your great work and collaboration.

Jan Tusick- Center Director
Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center
of Lake County Community Development Corp
PO Box 128
Ronan, MT 59864
Phone: (406) 676-5901 ext. 111 Fax: (406)-676-5902
www.mmfec.org<http://www.mmfec.org>