[montanafood_ag] Bozeman Winter Farmers' Market Tomorrow - January 20th!

Stephanie Archer wintermarketbozeman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:02:52 MST 2018

Hello! Happy Friday!

It may be snowing outside, but it will be warm and cozy in the Emerson Ballroom tomorrow morning! Join farmers, producer, ranchers and The Dirt Farmers as we celebrate another market Saturday. Stock up your household with groceries and goods that will last until next market held on February 4th. I am looking forward to saying hello to you tomorrow.

Here’s a list of tomorrow’s vendors:

Vegetables:
Gallatin Valley Botanical
Amaltheia Organic Dairy
Strike Farms
Terra Greens Produce
Shaggy Bear Farm - Head Lettuces

Eggs:
Willow Bend Produce
Black Dog Farm
Gallatin Valley Botanical
Amaltheia Organic Dairy

Meat:
Amaltheia Pork
Borderline Farm Lamb
Half Circle Ranch Beef
Bar 77 Beef
Black Dog Farm Chicken
Rancho Picante Bison

Wild-Caught Fish:
Kvichak Fish

Cheese:
Amaltheia Organic Dairy

Honey:
Bozeman Honey Company

Fermented Vegetables, Jams & Canned Goods:
Red Hen Jams
Roots Kitchen and Cannery
Farmented LLC

Montana Grains and Oils:
Biomega (Oils & Seeds)
Timeless Natural Foods (Grains & Lentils)
Sister’s Gluten Free (Oats)

Bread & Baked Goods:
The Gallatin Gourmet
Sister’s Gluten Free
Turkish Club - Baklava
Nana Sue's Rugelach
Willow Bend Produce

Beverages:
The Friendly Flower tea blends
Treeline Coffee
Dean’s Zesty Booch - Kombucha is back at the market!

Yarn & Wool:
Serenity Sheep
Botany of Being

Soaps & Salves:
Camp Creek Soap
The Friendly Flower
Velvet Creek Soap
Botany of Being

Other Rad Vendors:
Vickie’s Pirogies
Montana Salt & Spice Company
Serenibee Company - Candles made from honey by-products!

Hot Breakfast:
The Gallatin Gourmet - Biscuits and Gravy

Stephanie Archer
Manager, Bozeman Winter Farmers’ Market <https://bozemanwintermarket.wordpress.com/>
(406) 579-9382

2017-2018 Winter Market Dates
September 23
October 7 & 21
November 4 & 18
December 23
January 6 & 20
February 3 & 17
March 3, 17 & 31
April 14 & 28
May 12 & 26

If you’re looking for an immediate response, please try texting (406) 579-9382.