[montanafood_ag] REGISTER NOW!!! 2018 Western Montana Grazing and Agriculture Conference and JOIN US for a FREE Community Talk

Heidi Fleury lakecountycd at ronan.net
Fri Jan 12 14:30:59 MST 2018

Greetings all!!

We are in the final countdown for the 2018 Western Montana Grazing and Ag
Conference!! It will be held two weeks from yesterday on Januray 25th and
26th at the Doubletree Edgewater in Missoula.

We are also co-sponsoring a FREE community talk at U of M that is being
sponsored by the Enviromental Studies Program on Wednesday, January 24th.

This years event promises to be fun, affordable, and educational, the cost
is $50/person (includes breakfast and lunch both days and dinner on the
25th).

I am contacting you for your help, we are working to spread the word to all
our local farmers, ranchers, and agriculture enthusiasts. I am hoping that
you can share this email, print out the posters and display at your
organization and/or share our event on social media.

To share our Facebook event for the Western Montana Grazing and Agricluture
Conference post click here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/247928355745098/

To share our FREE Dr. Fred Provenza Community talk event click here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/152940118599364/

To register or for more infomeation click here:
http://lakecountyconservationdistrict.org/2017/12/12/2018-western-montana-gr
azing-agriculture-conference/

I've attached the poster, agenda and flyer for the FREE community talk as
well.

Thank you SO MUCH for helping us spread the word and we hope to see you
there!!!

Heidi Fleury

Conservation Coordinator

Lake County Conservation District