[montanafood_ag] Missoula Valley Winter Market

Pam Walzer pamwalzer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:34:21 MST 2018

The Missoula Valley Winter Market is going strong in the new year! We will
be open this Saturday, January 6th and will continue through April 21st
(excluding Feb. 24th) from 9 am to 1 pm at the Missoula Senior Citizens
Center, 705 S. Higgins.Ave.

There are still plenty of vegetables as well as cuts of beef and lamb,
artisan cheese and charcuterie, honey and jams, pastries, and arts and
crafts.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to our cancellation of the
December 30th market. Many of our vendors drive a distance to set up, from
Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Hot Springs, St. Ignatius, and the Bitterroot.
Therefore, we decided with the forecasted hazardous driving conditions to
cancel for their safety. We hope to not have to cancel any further markets,
but check our Facebook page Missoula Valley Winter Market
<https://www.facebook.com/mslavalleywintermarket/> for updates.

Happy winter!