[montanafood_ag] CFAC Open House Sat Aug 26th

Krystin Gehrich krystin at missoulacfac.org
Tue Aug 22 15:16:43 MDT 2017

Join Community Food & Agriculture Coalition (CFAC) after the farmers' markets on Saturday, August 26th, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. for an open house celebration of our new home at 328 E. Main Street in Missoula. We’ll have *free scoops* of The Golden Yoke ice cream, food-focused art, and an all-around good time awaiting all who walk up to our cozy new spot. This casual community event is open to the public, so bring a friend!