[montanafood_ag] NCAT Anniversary in Short Videos and Photos

National Center for Appropriate Technology dbank at ncat.org
Thu Sep 22 11:53:04 MDT 2016

Forward to a friend:
https://www3.thedatabank.com/dpg/_public/hasFriend.asp?aacwc=374564274915508900255599186085142&email=montanafood_ag%40lists.ncat.org"

40 YEARS!

NCAT's Anniversary Party Was Great!

We Have Videos and ATTRAGRAM Photo Winners

The National Center for Appropriate Technology celebrated its 40th anniversary last month, and we had us a party!

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock and John Walsh, state director of USDA Rural Development, spoke to the crowd. U.S. Sen Jon Tester sent kudos, and we celebrated our staff, our board, and several of NCAT's early leaders and visionaries.

We had a great turnout from the Butte-area community, and we held the official ribbon cutting for our new 45.4 kW solar array, which is now providing power to NCAT's headquarters building.

We recorded the speakers in a series of short videos. You can clickhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDu0ElBiEy9wUW0CdGtFlhvesC7mQZqC3  here and see what they have to say and check out a time-lapse video that we took when the solar array was being built.

Winning Photographers!

And speaking of our 40th anniversary celebration, the winners of our "ATTRAGRAM" sustainable agriculture videos are available by clicking https://attra.ncat.org/contact/attragram.php here. We asked photographers, especially farmers and others who work in sustainable agriculture, to send us their best shots. We got hundreds of replies from around the country. The results speak for themselves.

Since 1976, the National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT) has been helping people by championing small-scale, local and sustainable solutions to reduce poverty, promote healthy communities and protect natural resources. In partnership with businesses, organizations, individuals and agricultural producers, NCAT is working to advance solutions that will ensure the next generation inherits a world that has clean air and water, energy production that is efficient and renewable, and healthy foods grown with sustainable practices. More information about its programs and services is available at www.ncat.org or by calling 1-800-ASK-NCAT.

Copyright © 2016

The National Center for Appropriate Technology

NCAT Headquarters mailing address:

P.O. Box 3838

Butte, MT 59702

1-800-ASK-NCAT