[montanafood_ag] Your Input is Needed on Upcoming Farm Law Workshops
annie at missoulacfac.org
Tue Sep 20 15:43:59 MDT 2016
Please share this short survey with farmers you know and work with!
The Community Food & Agriculture Coalition is planning a two-day, in-person
workshop this spring with Rachel Armstrong from the nationally-renowned
farm law org, Farm Commons (http://farmcommons.org/) on legal issues in
sustainable, small-scale, and direct-market farming.
*She will cover ag leases and land transfer and should have time for three
other topics from the following list. *Please select your top choices in
ranked order. Thanks for your help with this exciting workshop.
Please choose your top three choices from the list below.
- Hiring employees, interns, apprentices, and volunteers
- Food safety: FSMA regulations, food safety incident liability, food
- Insurance and liability for the farm
- Agri-tourism legal issues and risk management
- Value added products- legal issues and risk management
- Community Supported Agriculture law
- Drafting sales agreements
- Forming a business entity: LLCs, Corporations, and more
[image: Google Forms]
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
- Terms of Service <http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS> - Additional Terms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS
Create your own Google Form
Community Food & Agriculture Coalition
*Keep Ag in our Culture!*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the montanafood_ag