[montanafood_ag] Register for Soil Summit- October 15!

Maggie Zaback maggie at northernplains.org
Mon Sep 19 14:33:57 MDT 2016

Northern Plains plans
Soil Summit Oct. 15

Northern Plains will hold a Soil Summit at the Billings Hotel and
Convention Center on Oct. 15. We are bringing together innovative producers
from across the state to talk about opportunities in Montana and your local
community for improved soil health. We will talk about policy
opportunities, soil health monitoring, and available resources for
producers. We hope to see you there!

*Soil SummitSaturday, October 159 a.m. – 5 p.m.Billings Hotel and
Convention Center(soon to be Red Lion)Cost: $35 for members, $45 for
non-members.*

Click here to register>>
<https://northernplains.secure.force.com/track/apex/sbm__sbx_emaillinktracking?id=a0E5000000IICTT&cmid=00v5000001vBt5AAAS>

*Maggie Zaback* | Lead Organizer

*Northern Plains Resource Council*220 S. 27th Street, Suite A | Billings,
MT 59101
maggie at northernplains.org | 406-248-1154
www.northernplains.org

Northern Plains Resource Council is a grassroots conservation and family
agriculture group. We organize Montana citizens to protect our water
quality, family farms and ranches, and unique quality of life. Check out
our latest blog post! <https://www.northernplains.org/plains-speaking/>

<https://www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil>
<https://twitter.com/norplains> <https://www.instagram.com/NorthernPlains/>