[montanafood_ag] Now Hiring: Food & Ag Program Coordinator for LCCDC/MMFEC

Brianna Ewert brianna.ewert at lakecountycdc.org
Sun Nov 20 17:41:55 MST 2016

The Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center (MMFEC) of Lake County Community Development Corp (LCCDC) is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for the position of Food and Agriculture Program Coordinator.

The Food and Agriculture Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing support to food and agriculture programs of MMFEC, including the Food and Agriculture Development Center (FADC), Cooperative Development program, and Farm to Institution program, through event planning, marketing and promotion, communication and outreach, social media, and program coordination.

For more information on the position, visit our website (https://www.lakecountycdc.org/Jobs%20at%20LCCDC) or see the listing with Polson Job Service (https://jobs.mt.gov/jobs/single-job?j=102423245).

Applications (cover letter and resume) should be submitted to Polson Job Service. The deadline for applications is Monday, December 5th, 2016.
For questions, contact lccdc at lakecountycdc.org<mailto:lccdc at lakecountycdc.org>.

About LCCDC and MMFEC:
Lake County Community Development cultivates economic growth in western Montana by offering unique resources to develop community, business and food and agriculture enterprises. Through our Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center, we provide Montana's only inspected food hub, providing resources to food and agriculture businesses including regulatory expertise, business planning assistance, food production, and storage infrastructure. For more about our mission work, please visit our website https://www.lakecountycdc.org/.

~~

Brianna Ewert
Farm to Institution Program Manager

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1A541.1662B540]

407 Main St. SW    Ronan, MT 59864
(406) 676-5901 ext. 124
www.lakecountycdc.org<http://www.lakecountycdc.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attached documents may contain confidential information which also may be legally privileged and are meant only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized retention, review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete the communication and destroy all copies.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.