[montanafood_ag] FoodCorps service member application open through March 31st!

Mallory Stefan mallory.stefan at foodcorps.org
Wed Mar 16 14:34:04 MDT 2016

​

Have you been looking for ways to put your energy towards something
meaningful? To address your community’s health in concrete ways? To address
issues of food justice by getting your hands dirty?

Apply to become a FoodCorps Service Member today!
<https://foodcorps.org/become-a-service-member>

Together with communities, FoodCorps serves to connect kids to healthy food
in school through food and nutrition education, hands-on gardening and
cooking activities, and putting local food on cafeteria trays.

The FoodCorps Montana program is administered by the National Center for
Appropriate Technology, and serves in 11 diverse communities across the
state. Joining our cohort connects you to a network of leaders in our state
through professional development and team building opportunities. FoodCorps
is committed to helping create the next generation of food system leaders,
so all backgrounds and skill levels are welcome to apply.

*Want to learn more?*

•   Visit our website <http://foodcorps.org/>

•   Check out our FoodCorps Montana blog
<http://montana.blog.foodcorps.org/>

•   Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MontanaFoodCorps/>

•   E-mail Mallory Stefan at mallory.stefan at foodcorps.org

The FoodCorps application is now open through *March 31st*. Apply now to
#ServeUpChange in your community!
--
*Mallory Stefan*
FoodCorps Montana Fellow