[montanafood_ag] Registration Open for "Growing Food Businesses: Opportunities Under Montana's New Food Law" April Workshops

Corrie Williamson cwilliamson at aeromt.org
Thu Mar 3 14:38:48 MST 2016

Good afternoon,

I'm excited to share that registration is live
<http://www.aeromt.org/workshops/> for the April workshops: "Growing Food
Businesses: Opportunities Under Montana's New Food Law!"

A press release with additional details is attached, along with our event
flyer. We hope you will consider attending a workshop in your region, as
well as sharing this information with anyone who might benefit from or be
interested in these workshops.

Please contact me with any questions, registration concerns, etc. And
register here! <http://aeromt.org/workshops>

Thanks for all you do to support local food and business opportunities in
our state.

Best,

Corrie

--

*Corrie Williamson*Outreach Director
Alternative Energy Resources Organization (AERO)

*AERO has been contributing to thriving communities by linking people,
sustainable agriculture, and energy solutions since 1974. Join **us
at www.aeromt.org <http://www.aeromt.org/>.*