[montanafood_ag] Take the Montana Local Food Challenge!

Maggie Zaback maggie at northernplains.org
Wed Jun 29 15:58:40 MDT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

*Are you up to the challenge? This July, Northern Plains Resource Council
is challenging you to eat more local foods, ask for more local foods in
your community, and help support Montana agriculture in a bigger way.*

*Go to http://mtlocalfoodchallenge.org/ <http://mtlocalfoodchallenge.org/>*

The Montana Local Food Challenge is an opportunity for individuals,
families and businesses to challenge *their* current buying and eating
habits and make a commitment to eating locally while learning about the
myriad of benefits to be gained from localizing *our thinking*. Take the
Challenge! <http://mtlocalfoodchallenge.org/take-the-local-food-challenge/>

*Maggie Zaback*

Lead Organizer

Northern Plains Resource Council

220 South 27th Street, Suite A
Billings, MT 59101
Phone: 406.248.1154  x117
Fax:  406.248.2110
maggie at northernplains.org

www.northernplains.org

www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil
<https://www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil?sk=wall>

Northern Plains Resource Council is a grassroots conservation and family
agriculture group. We organize Montana citizens to protect our water
quality, family farms and ranches, and unique quality of life. *If you
aren't a member, you should join
<https://www.northernplains.org/take-action/donate/>!*