[montanafood_ag] Please Share: Summer Lunch VISTA Opportunity with the HRDC Summer Lunch Programs

Lyra Leigh-Nedbor lyra at gallatinvalleyfoodbank.org
Wed Jun 1 11:20:05 MDT 2016

*We have had a hard time placing VISTA's and still have 2 positions
available. Please, please share this with any ​folks ​you may know that is
21 or older that might be interested ​in working with us this summer.  They
can apply through Friday (6/3)*

Join us this summer as a Summer Lunch VISTA Associate.  We are looking for
folks interested in nutrition, meal preparation, kids and activities.  Be
part of a team the serves free meals to kids 18 and under at over 7 sites
across Gallatin County.  While serving with us you will learn about and
work with a variety of our Emergency Food and Nutrition Programs like
the Community
Cafe <http://www.cafebozeman.org/> and the Gallatin Valley Food Bank
<http://www.gallatinvalleyfoodbank.org/>.

​Gain skills in Menu planning, meal service, school meals, kitchen prep,
food rescue, food safety (ServeSafe training included), working with Kids,
community programs and resources and so much more!

More information about applying for a VISTA postion available HERE
<https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/viewListing.do?id=66495&fromSearch=true>
.

To Learn more about our summer lunch programs check out this video:
http://opi.mt.gov/streamer/SchoolFood/SFSP_Promotion.mp4

​Thank you,

*Lyra Leigh-Nedbor*

Cafe & Child Nutrition Programs Manager

Human Resource Development Council (HRDC)

Phone: 406.587.4225
Fax: 406-585-5597

www.cafebozeman.org

www.gallatinvalleyfoodbank.org

Join us for supper at Montana's only Pay-It-Forward Restaurant, 7 days a
week from 5-7pm or Connect with us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cafebozeman>