[montanafood_ag] Farm Link Tour of Montana

Annie Heuscher annie at missoulacfac.org
Sun Jul 24 23:14:22 MDT 2016

Hello All:

I am doing a statewide tour to promote our new beginning farmer resource, Farm
Link Montana <http://farmlinkmontana.org>, and I may be coming to a town
near you! If you'd like to join any of the meetings below to learn more
about Farm Link and accessing its' resources or tools to connect with
on-farm employment, mentorship, or land, please let me know! We will be
joined by USDA agents, economic development agencies, Extension, and more
in the various locations so please feel free to join us whether you're a
beginning farmer, retiring rancher, or anything in between!

   - Monday, July 25th @ 1pm: Shelby
   - Tuesday, July 26th @ 9:30am: Choteau
   - Tuesday, July 26th @ 1pm: Great Falls
   - Wednesday, July 27th @ 9am: Havre
   - Wednesday, July 27th @ 12pm: Chinook
   - Thursday, July 28th @ 10am: Wolf Point
   - Thursday, July 28th @ 4:30pm: Glendive
   - Friday, July 29th (morning - time TBD): Miles City
   - Friday, July 29th @ 2pm: Lewistown
   - Monday, August 1st @ 9am: Billings
   - Monday, August 1st @ 4pm: Red Lodge
   - Tuesday, August 2nd @ 11am: Livingston
   - Wednesday, August 3rd (afternoon - time TBD): Bozeman

I'll likely be passing back through to the Anaconda/Butte/Boulder/Helena
region later in the fall so if you're in one of those areas or, of course,
the Hwy 93 corridor, and would like to learn more about Farm Link, just let
me know and I'll keep in touch with you about potential meeting times.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions - my email has been acting
up a bit so if you have any issues getting in touch, feel free to email me
at annie at farmlinkmontana.org or annie.heuscher at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Annie
--