[montanafood_ag] 2016-2017 Bozeman Winter Farmers' Market application now available

Stephanie Archer info at bozemanwintermarket.com
Thu Aug 25 19:13:43 MDT 2016

Greetings!

I am happy to pass along the 2016-2017 winter market application to all of you. This year's market will consist of 15 markets including the very first winter market kick-off harvest festival celebration on September 24th. The markets will continue every other week with the exception of December where one market will be held on December 17th. The pre-Thanksgiving market will take place on November 19th in the Weaver Room. This market will coincide with the Emerson's annual Holiday Bazaar. Each year the market keeps growing in the amount of vendors and the amount of customers, this year is no exception. I am looking forward to executing the best winter market season ever.

As the season approaches, you will see winter market social media ramping up and advertisements in Rocky Mountain Gardening, Montana Parent and Bozeman Magazine. I will have a booth at the last couple Saturday and Tuesday Farmers' Markets to distribute market dates to the general public and answer vendor questions. Posters will be plastered around Bozeman and surrounding areas beginning September 1st. Please let me know if you are able to hang posters within your area.

Please return your completed application no later than September 1st. Vendor space and preferred location will be honored in the order of completed applications accompanied by full payment are received.

Sincerely,

Stephanie

Stephanie Archer
Manager, Bozeman Winter Farmers’ Market