[montanafood_ag] Open Positions at WMGC

Western Montana Growers Cooperative grower at wmgcoop.com
Fri Mar 27 17:30:49 MDT 2015

Western Montana Growers Cooperative is now hiring for several positions
including

Sales Representative
Delivery Driver
Warehouse Associate

Western Montana Growers Cooperative (WMGC) is a farmer-owned marketing and
distribution cooperative based in Missoula, MT.  We serve over 50 MT food
producers and distribute their food to wholesale markets across the state
and into northern ID and eastern WA, as well as to individuals and families
in our area.  Applicants to WMGC must have a strong passion for local food
and food systems and be willing to work in a fast paced and evolving
market.

For more information and job descriptions, please email grower at wmgcoop.com.

​
--