[montanafood_ag] Reminder: Can You Give Us Some Feedback?

Annie Heuscher annie at missoulacfac.org
Fri Mar 27 02:49:50 MDT 2015

Hello!

Just a reminder to please fill out our survey about the new online resource
being developed by the Community Food & Agriculture Coalition, the National
Center for Appropriate Technology, the Montana Sustainable Growers' Union
(HomeGrown), Nourish the Flathead (FarmHands) and other partners!

If you're a farmer or landowner and think you might use this new online
resource to:

   - List internship opportunities
   - Offer mentorship or support to beginning farmers (could be anything
   from being available for phone calls, to allowing site visits, to leasing
   land to beginning farmers, etc.)
   - Offer land for lease or sale to beginning/expanding farmers

*Please, fill out this survey!*

We want to make this resource work for you and we need your input to make
it the best it can be.  The survey will likely take about 10 minutes to
fill out.

*Click here to fill out the survey.* <http://goo.gl/forms/msYJu7aH34>

If you have any questions or would like to offer further feedback, please
don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks so much for your input!  We really appreciate it.
Annie
--
Annie Heuscher

Program Director