[montanafood_ag] Workshops for Farmers

Annie Heuscher annie at missoulacfac.org
Fri Jan 23 12:13:44 MST 2015

I heard my last email may not have gone through, so here goes again:

I wanted to share news with you of two new opportunities for farmers in the
Missoula and Bozeman areas!

*Missoula:*
Farm School is a series of casual, topical get-togethers with issue experts
and local farmers and ranchers.  Experts will give a short presentation to
get the conversation rolling and the rest of the time will be open for
discussion and Q&A.  Farm School sessions are designed to get you thinking
and get you answers. Sessions are free and located at Burns St. Bistro in
Missoula every other Wednesday from 5:30pm-8pm.  For more info, visit
http://missoulacfac.org/farm-school.html

   - Feb. 4: Ask-an-Accountant
   - Feb. 18: Farming Abroad
   - Mar. 4: Employee and Intern Management

*Bozeman:*
Want to start farming?  Need help making your start-up successful?  Attend
MSU Extension's workshop series, Planning for On-Farm Success, starting
February 11.  Workshops will cover planning, marketing, financing, and
managing risks.  Cost for all eight workshops is $100, $40 for additional
farm partners and classes will be held at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds
in Bozeman.  Questions?  Call Emily at 388-3213 or click here for more
information:
http://missoulacfac.org/planning-for-on-farm-success-bozeman.html

--
Annie Heuscher