[montanafood_ag] Calling all Vendors for Jan. 17 Bozeman Winter Farmers' Market

Stephanie Archer wintermarketbozeman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:18:28 MST 2015

Greetings!

Next weekend's market may be the best yet! We have plenty of vendors providing products of all kinds including a gentlemen from northern Montana selling apples. As people continue to chip away at their New Year's resolutions, I encourage you to participate by helping people achieve their goals whether it is eating healthier or buying more local food. Thank you for all of your hard work!

If you haven't already, please let me know if you would like to be a vendor at the January 17th market. The updated vendor guidelines and application can be found on our website at http://bozemanwintermarket.com/vendor-info. Please read the guidelines, complete the application, and email it back to me as soon as possible to confirm your space. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Stephanie Archer your Market Manager via email at wintermarketbozeman at gmail.com.

If you are planning to participate pre-market communication will be sent Wednesday.

Sincerely,

Stephanie

Stephanie Archer
Manager, Bozeman Winter Farmers’ Market