[montanafood_ag] Organic Straw for Sale in Helena, MT

Jessica Peterson jdpeterson at jdpconsult.net
Thu Oct 2 14:59:04 MDT 2014

Dear folks in and around Helena,

Every year I pick up a shipment of organic straw bales from Jess Alger
up in Stanford, MT and haul it down to Helena, MT. This year is no
different! I will have organic 994 standard size (16 X 18 X 36)
kamut/rye straw bales for sale from Tuesday, October 7th and onward.
These bales sell pretty quick, so don't wait until spring!

Great for:

  * straw bale gardening
  * covering up your garlic
  * mulch, mulch, mulching
  * insulating your animals
  * growing mushrooms
  * Many, many, more uses..

Not great for:

  * Straw bale houses for permanent human dwellings

The bales are $9 each, and there are two pick up locations. One nearer
to the Valley and one right in town.

Send me an email if you're interested, and I'll send you pick up directions.

Happy fall!

Jesse

--
Jessica Peterson
Inside Edge Design
E: jdpeterson at jdpconsult.net
E: jessica at insideedgedesigners.com
Helena, Montana
Website: www.insideedgedesigners.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inside-Edge-Design/389885881062485

The 12 Permaculture Principles

1. Observe and interact. 2. Catch and store energy. 3. Obtain a yield. 4. Apply self-regulation and accept feedback. 5. Use and value renewable resources and services. 6. Produce no waste: 7. Design from patterns to details. 8. Integrate rather than segregate. 9. Use small and slow solutions. 10. Use and value diversity. 11. Use edges and value the marginal. 12. Creatively use and respond to change.