[montanafood_ag] Invitation: Low-Stress Livestock Handling Workshop, June 27

Matt Barnes mbarnes at keystoneconservation.us
Thu Jun 19 17:34:54 MDT 2014

Hello friends,

Would you like to improve livestock performance and animal welfare, while
facilitating improved grazing management for land health, livestock
production, and coexistence with wildlife including large carnivores? If so,
please join Keystone Conservation and the Clark Fork Coalition to learn
about Low-Stress Livestock Handling: Principles, Techniques, & Practical
Applications, taught by our friend and collaborator, Whit Hibbard of Sieben
Live Stock Co. and the Stockmanship Journal. Friday June 27 at Dry
Cottonwood Creek Ranch in the Deer Lodge Valley near Galen, Montana.

For more information, see the attached poster or visit our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/606520736127988/

Please RSVP by June 25 to Maggie Schmidt, Ranchlands Program Manager at the
Clark Fork Coalition, at Maggie at ClarkFork.org.

We¹re looking forward to seeing you there, improving our stockmanship
skills, and tasting Dry Cottonwood Creek Ranch¹s grass-fed burgers!

Matt Barnes
Field Director, Rangeland Stewardship
Keystone Conservation
104 E Main, Ste 307
PO Box 6733
Bozeman, Montana 59771-9922
Cell 970-724-9326

For thriving social and natural systems in the Northern Rockies