[montanafood_ag] Volunteer with Freedom Gardens Every Wednesday Evening!

Katie Zuck volunteers at missoulacfac.org
Mon Jun 23 16:50:14 MDT 2014

Volunteer with Freedom Gardens every Wednesday evening from 6-8 pm at their
Fairgrounds location! Freedom Gardens seeks to teach sustainable and
innovative farming techniques while producing fresh food for the community
all throughout Montana's seasons.

Come to our first volunteer event this *Wednesday, June 25th from 6-8 pm!*  We
will be pulling nails from boards and transplanting vegetables. Please
dress for the weather, wear close-toed shoes, and bring gloves and any
hammers or crowbars available to you. The gardens are located at the
Southwest corner of the Fairgrounds- accessed off of Russell St, across
from the YMCA daycare.Contact Katie Zuck at volunteers at missoulacfac.org for
more information. We hope to see you there!

Thank you,

Katie Marie Zuck
Volunteer Coordinator
Community Food and Agriculture Coalition
www.missoulacfac.org

*Keep Ag in  our Culture! *