[montanafood_ag] Helena Local - News...

Helena Local CSA info at helenalocal.org
Fri Jan 31 08:22:46 MST 2014

Hello from Helena Local...
==========

Pint share to help Helena Local?
==========

Ales for Charity Night

What is it?

"At Lewis & Clark Brewing we are excited to support the efforts of local non-profit organizations. It is for this reason we have created “Ales For Charity Nights” at the brewery. These are held on Tuesday nights and give non-profit organizations an easy way to raise money for their important causes."

Put the date (3/25) in your calendar and join us from 5-8pm @ the  Lewis & Clark Brewery!

Upcoming Grower Committee Meeting Details...
==========

Yippy! Helena Local has recently formalized our Grower Committee! This volunteer committee is open to everyone and will gather grower concerns, ideas and thoughts that will help guide the Helena Local Board.... Our first meeting on Feb. 5th from 9-10am; details can be found in our calendar below:

[Event Calendar](https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=a28xNDkwZGh2dWlnMGNpcGk2aDlycmJybm8gaGVsZW5hbG9jYWwwQG0&ctz=America%2FDenver&sf=true&output=xml)

Hope to see you there!

Did you know we sell Hogs and Beef?
==========

Hogs and Beef for sale now!!! Just stopped by K & S Processing LLC and they are ready to roll with Helena Local... Make your deposit on our website and we'll find, process and deliver your sustainable meat asap! Our growers are just waiting to put some hoofs on the ground for us... So buy yours today at our [website store](https://sites.google.com/site/helenalocalcsa2/store/meaty-share)!

Summer Shares Still Available!
==========

We still have summer 2014 produce, egg, cheese, fun, milk, coffee and meat shares for sale on our [website](http://buy.helenalocal.org)... Get yours today and don't miss out!

Oh yay... We do chicken shares now too!
==========

Chickens for sale now!!! Our growers are ready to start hatching for shares to be delivered from July 2014 - Feb 2015... It takes 5mo to grow a real chicken... Slow food at its best!  Get yours today at our [website store](https://sites.google.com/site/helenalocalcsa2/store/meaty-share)... These birds are going fast!

Helena Local

Email: [info at helenalocal.org](mailto:info at helenalocal.org)

Phone: 406-219-1414

Website: [http://helenalocal.org](http://helenalocal.org)