[montanafood_ag] Helena Local - Workshop and News...

Helena Local CSA info at helenalocal.org
Thu Jan 2 15:32:14 MST 2014

Hello from Helena Local...
==========

Upcoming Workshop Details...
==========

Welcome to Helena Local's first annual Helena Local Workshop!  You will find details about the event including objectives, activities, registration and sponsors all right [here](http://workshop.helenalocal.org/).  With your participation as a grower, gardener, localvore, conservationist or sponsor, the event is sure to be a success.

_**Mission:**_

The Helena Local Workshop mission is to gather, share, educate and plan with those interested in sustainable agriculture in the community.

_**Vision:**_

The Helena Local Workshop vision is to see presentations, farms and build relationships with sustainable growers within 150 miles of Helena.

_**Details:**_
**Who:** Helena Locals, Growers, Gardeners, Localvores, Conservationists and Sponsors
**What:** Helena Local Workshop - 2014
**When:** January 17th & 18th from 8:30am-6:00pm
**Where:** Upper Conference room at the Lewis & Clark County Extension Office
**Why:** To gather, share, educate and plan with those interested in sustainable agriculture in the community.
**Event Flyer:** [Download](https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9zLFk-EifKHU0g5MjVqZk1scFE/edit?usp=sharing)
**Printable Schedule:**  [Download](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3BTSCqj2Brmqd4QSMlIpsVHBhZoNhFXoZG3IsuTs2g/edit?usp=sharing)
**Event Tickets:**  $15 / day include Chili O’Brien's veggie lunch!  (buy [here](http://workshop.helenalocal.org/))

Helena Local is here for the community and we are ready to listen...  See you at the workshop!  :)

Kindest Regards,

-- Team Helena Local

**"Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education."** ~ Mark Twain

Did you know we sell Hogs and Beef?
==========

Hogs and Beef for sale now!!! Just stopped by K & S Processing LLC and they are ready to roll with Helena Local... Make your deposit on our website and we'll find, process and deliver your sustainable meat asap! Our growers are just waiting to put some hoofs on the ground for us... So buy yours today at our [website store](https://sites.google.com/site/helenalocalcsa2/store/meaty-share)!

Summer Shares Still Available!

We still have summer 2014 produce, egg, cheese, fun, milk, coffee and meat shares for sale on our [website](http://buy.helenalocal.org)... Get yours today and don't miss out!

Helena Local

Email: [info at helenalocal.org](mailto:info at helenalocal.org)