[montanafood_ag] Sustainable Beef summer position

Danielle Fisher pranicflow at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:24:51 MST 2013

Hi Folks, Eagle Ridge Ranch Beef is looking for someone to assist with farmers' markets and inventory management this summer approximately 10 hours per week.  It is a paid position and would be perfect for someone interested in sustainable agriculture, especially beef. I would be willing to work with a college student who would like to make this an internship. The position could extend through the rest of the year as well. Attached is a flyer. Please forward to any you think may be interested. Thanks! Danielle

Danielle Fisher, Founder and Manager
Eagle Ridge Ranch Beef, LLC

We are looking for someone to
help this summer with inventory management and 1-2 farmers markets/week through
the summer. Approximately 5-10 hours per week.

 Requirements:·       Very trustworthy·       Able to lift 50 pounds easily ·       Excellent people skills·       Knowledge and/or strong interest in beef ·       Knowledge and/or strong interest in sales and
marketing of local, sustainable products

 For more information please
contact Danielle Fisher at 406-581-9101 or eagleridgeranchbeef at gmail.com

 Eagle Ridge Ranch Beef, LLC produces exceptionally
high-quality grassfed and finished Black Angus. Our beef is hormone and
antibiotic-free from steers grown on our family ranch outside of Wilsall, MT. We
provide delicious, healthy beef to the fine folks of SW Montana and pride
ourselves on outstanding customer service.