[montanafood_ag] Survey for NCAT pastured poultry events

Rich Myers richm at ncat.org
Tue Aug 13 09:26:06 MDT 2013

Hello,

NCAT, along with a number of partnering organizations in Montana, produced three videos and a webinar on pastured poultry earlier this year as part of a USDA RMA funded project. The project also included four workshops with nationally recognized experts in pastured poultry production and marketing in Great Falls, Hamilton, Livingston, and Ronan, Montana.

The workshops, videos, and webinar have proven to be very popular, and we're looking for some input on ways we could make future projects even better.

We've sent you this message because your email is on one of the lists to which we sent promotional materials about the project. If you have taken part in any of the workshops or watched the archived videos or webinar, we'd like to ask if you would be willing to take a very short survey. The link is below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V3WCWQ6

Rich Myers
406-494-8675