[montanafood_ag] Correction: Livingston Pastured Poultry workshop

Rich Myers richm at ncat.org
Thu Apr 18 10:51:26 MDT 2013

Hello,

The email I recently sent concerning an upcoming pastured poultry workshop in Livingston contained an incorrect registration link. The workshop is a project of the National Center for Appropriate Technology, Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center, and Salish-Kootenai College, with support from the USDA Risk Management Agency. It's part of a series of workshops being held around the state.

The attached information contains the correct registration link, which is  http://bit.ly/17rSxL7

You can also register for the workshop by going to www.ncat.org and clicking on "Events."

Sorry for the inconvenience, and please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Rich Myers
406-494-8675