[montanafood_ag] Livingston Pastured Poultry Workshop

Rich Myers richm at ncat.org
Wed Apr 17 14:44:52 MDT 2013

Hello,

Here's a reminder about an upcoming workshop in Livingston on an increasingly popular topic -- raising pastured poultry. The workshop is a project of the National Center for Appropriate Technology, Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center, and Salish-Kootenai College, with support from the USDA Risk Management Agency. It's part of a series of workshops being held around the state.

The attached information contains details and a registration link. In case you happen to get a copy of this email that doesn't have the registration link, you can register at  http://bit.ly/WNxVIs

Thanks for your consideration, and please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Rich Myers
406-494-8675