[montanafood_ag] Montana Dairy Product Market Survey

Travis Greenwalt travis.greenwalt at cardno.com
Tue Apr 16 10:25:35 MDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Travis Greenwalt, I am an economist for a consulting firm (Cardno ENTRIX).  We are currently researching the market demand for local dairy products.  The research is funded by Lake County Community Development Corporation via Growth Through Agriculture grant funds.

As part of this research we have compiled a survey to seek your input on the interest level for additional local dairy products, with the focus on fluid milk and ice cream.  The survey poses questions about specific characteristics of dairy products that you may find most appealing, as well as your procurement practices and policies for buying milk and dairy products in general.  The survey is mainly intended for institutions or grocery managers but we would like feedback from all individuals willing to share their thoughts on this matter with us.  Please access the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NJTC78W

Thank you in advance for spending a few minutes to fill out the survey.  Your responses are critical to our market analysis, and will be used to inform future business decisions of Montana agriculturalists.  Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like further information / clarification on this survey and its use.  My contact information can be found in the signature line below.

Regards,

Travis Greenwalt
SENIOR ECONOMIST
CARDNO ENTRIX

[cid:image001.gif at 01CE379B.93C01260]

Phone (+1) 406-396-1420
Address 10851 La Famille Lane, Missoula, MT 59808 USA
Email travis.greenwalt at cardno.com<mailto:travis.greenwalt at cardno.com> Web www.cardno.com<http://www.cardno.com> - www.cardnoentrix.com<http://www.cardnoentrix.com>