[montanafood_ag] Life After FoodCorps

Lea Howe lea.howe at foodcorps.org
Fri Apr 12 11:12:42 MDT 2013

"As spring marches forward the question comes with increasing frequency:
'So, Natasha… what’s next?' This may sound preemptive to address in April,
five months before the FoodCorps end of service in August. The end of my
time in Ennis may be a long way off, but it already seems to be in the
thoughts of the community members I work with, and it is something that has
been on my mind since the day I started my service..."

Read on to learn more about Service Member, Natasha Hegmann's next steps
after two fulfilling years with FoodCorps in Ennis!

http://www.montanafoodcorps.org/

--
*Lea Howe*
FoodCorps Fellow, Montana