[montanafood_ag] Energy Corps position at NCAT in Butte!

Katie Weaver katiew at ncat.org
Tue Apr 9 15:49:43 MDT 2013

Greetings!

NCAT's Small Scale Intensive Farm Training Program (SIFT) is hiring an Energy Corps member to develop infrastructure and growing systems on our demonstration farm in Butte. The member will also assist in community outreach efforts to promote the educational efforts of the demonstration farm, and will also make at least one presentation of their work at a regional energy conference hosted by NCAT. The deadline to apply is April 22, 2013.

This is a great position for people with interests in energy and agriculture. The full description is attached here. To learn more about the Energy Corps program visit www.energycorps.org. For more information on the SIFT program visit www.ncat.sift.org.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

--

Katie Weaver
Montana Energy Corps Coordinator