[montanafood_ag] Fwd: May HACCP training in Bozeman - please circulate

Emily Fountain emily.e.fountain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:19:16 MDT 2013

Hello!

My name is Emily Fountain and I am a Montana State University intern at Bozeman's Community Food Coop this semester.
I am working on helping to develop a HACCP plan for our new production area and I was wondering if this year you would be holding another HACCP development seminar in Bozeman again this spring as you did last year? Please let me know, and thank you for your time!

-Emily Fountain