[montanafood_ag] Healty Farms, Healthy People reminder

Rich Myers richm at ncat.org
Thu Sep 13 17:05:01 MDT 2012

Hello, all

It's already the middle of September, and I just wanted to send out a reminder not to miss out on "Healthy Farms, Healthy People," a statewide meeting of Montana agriculture and health-care professionals on October 12. It will be focused on ways to increase the amount of locally grown, healthy food in the state's health-care institutions.

The National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT) in Butte is putting on the meeting with funding from the National Network of Public Health Institutes (NNPHI).

We already send out one notice of the meeting, but with the September 28 registration deadline approaching and the limited of seats available, a reminder seemed like a good idea.

At any rate, I've attached a PDF with details and contact information. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

Rich Myers