[montanafood_ag] Follow Up Materials from National Farm to Cafeteria Conference

Kevin Moore kmoore at aeromt.org
Tue Sep 11 08:44:49 MDT 2012

Did you miss the 6th National Farm to Cafeteria Conference: Digging In!
August 2-5 in Burlington, Vermont? Well, a handful of Montanans were there,
and they got energized, built their skills, and learned about best practices
in buying local food in institutions while sharing the experience we have
here in Montana with a national audience.  Below are a few of the
presentations and resources that came out of the conference which may help
inform our work here:

1.       PowerPoints from the National Farm to Cafeteria Conference. Many of
the PowerPoint presentations from the National Farm to Cafeteria Conference
are now available online via  <http://www.slideshare.net/NFSN> SlideShare

2.       National Farm to Cafeteria Conference photos now on Flickr. Photos
from the conference and annual meeting have been sorted and uploaded to
Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/85639791@N08/sets/72157631198922248/.
Share and enjoy!

3.       Updated NFSN Factsheets now available online. New NFSN factsheets
introduced at the National Farm to Cafeteria Conference have been updated
based on feedback that we received and are now available on
farmtoschool.org.  This includes Farm to School Fundraising:
http://www.farmtoschool.org/files/publications_470.pdf, Starting and
Maintaining a School Garden:
http://www.farmtoschool.org/files/publications_471.pdf, and Farm to School
in Preschool:  http://www.farmtoschool.org/files/publications_474.pdf