[montanafood_ag] Welcome the 2012-2013 Montana FoodCorps Team!

Lea Howe lea.howe at foodcorps.org
Tue Sep 4 14:15:20 MDT 2012

And we’re back!

After a fun-filled, information-packed week of orientation with the
National FoodCorps team in Marin County, CA, the (mostly) new
2012-2013 Montana FoodCorps team has planted their 20 feet back on Big
Sky soil. For those of you that don’t know, Montana FoodCorps has
merged with National FoodCorps in order to join in a broader movement
to fight childhood obesity and improve school lunches across America.
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to collaborate with 70 other
FoodCorps Service Members in 11 other states including Maine,
Massachusetts, Connecticut, North Carolina, Mississippi, Arkansas,
Michigan, Iowa, New Mexico, Arizona and Oregon!

To read more about our fabulous new team, please visit our blog:

http://www.montanafoodcorps.org/

--
Lea Howe
FoodCorps Fellow, Montana