[montanafood_ag] Get your farm to cafeteria program on the Map

Lyra Leigh-Nedbor ftcconnections at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:43:11 MDT 2012

Help Farm to Cafeteria Connections populate our new Farm to Cafeteria
Programs in Montana Map and tell us a little about your program!
These are programs that serve locally produced foods from area or Montana
farmers in institutional cafeterias and educate children, studnets, adults
and communities about local food and farming.
The map will be available to everyone as a fun, useful resource on our
website

Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey
HERE<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJ1RGROWkgwSWt2Z2NXUm5hbEM5aEE6MQ#gid=0>

If you have any questions or comments please contact Lyra Leigh-Nedbor at
ftcconnections at gmail.com

--

Farm to Cafeteria Connections is a network of foodservice professionals,
farmers and ranchers, and leaders in Montana's local food movement who are

Check out our website for up to date information:
http://www.growmontana.ncat.org/farm_cafe/