[montanafood_ag] New Blog Post

Sarah Bhimani fcbhimani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:07:04 MDT 2012

There is a new blog post on our website from Summer Associate, Harrison
Jackson:

"My summer goals upon joining Jackson’s Garden and the Sheridan community
were to help develop a Kid’s Club for the youth in the area and to help
maintain the garden’s productivity.  With the help of the wonderful
volunteers at the garden, I feel that I am on my way to accomplishing both
of these goals.  When I first arrived, everyone was in a mad rush to get
everything planted, so I was thrown into the mix from the very beginning."

Go to www.montanafoodcorps.org to read more!

--
Sarah Bhimani
AmeriCorps VISTA